Our River Cruise Partners
We’ve partnered with the world’s leading cruise lines to bring together a collection of offerings you won’t find online. From exclusive onboard amenities to complimentary cabin upgrades, we’ll get you the adventure you were hoping for and then some.
Featured River Cruises
Our team of experts can book river cruises all over the world, but these trips offer increased savings and amenities. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Contact us and let us know!
11-Night Cruising the Great Lakes: Chicago to Toronto Eastbound Cruise/Land Package
- Tauck’s private shore excursions and distinctive inclusions valued at $3,162
- Two nights in Chicago at your choice of Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park or Four Seasons Hotel Chicago
- Two nights in Toronto at your choice of Fairmont Royal York or Four Seasons Hotel Toronto
- Seven nights aboard the luxury small ship Le Dumont d’Urville, cruising Lakes Ontario, Erie, Huron and Michigan
7-Night Active & Discovery on the Rhine Southbound Cruise
- Includes one complimentary pre or post-cruise night
- Relax in elegant and contemporary surroundings onboard for a luxurious cruise experience
- Ports include wondrous Amsterdam and Frankfurt
7-Night Rhine Castles and Swiss Alps Cruise
- Experience France’s Alsace region in its welcoming capital, Strasbourg, and its priceless gem, Riquewihr.
- Then there is Breisach, rising above the vineyards of the Rhine, and Freiburg, one of Germany’s sunniest cities and gateway to Black Forest.
- Fabled towns lost in time present you with the chance to taste local flavors—Rüdesheimer coffee and Kölsch beer—and to touch history up close with guided hikes and bike rides.
- From Amsterdam’s colorful canals to the majestic Swiss Alps, journey into the heart of the destinations visited.
7-Night Venice and Gems of Northern Italy Cruise
- Travel to romantic Venice and treat yourself to a private evening opening and lighting ceremony at St. Mark’s Basilica.
- Depart the enchanting “City of Water” to explore the waterfront shops, colorful facades and peaceful canals unique to Burano, Mazzorbo and Torcello.
- Discover Chioggia—a charming southern port loved by fishermen, artists, and anyone looking for unique gifts or souvenirs.
- Enjoy additional shopping time in “bountiful” Bologna and medieval Padua, once home to Galileo and Copernicus.
7-Night Historic South and Golden Isles Cruise
The Intracoastal Waterway, home to some of the most beautiful historic cities in America, is a protected network of bays, rivers, and canals. Start your journey in Charleston, lined with cobblestone streets and antebellum houses, and where the first shots of the Civil War were heard. Continue to scenic Beaufort and learn what life was like on a southern plantation from our resident expert in period costume. Enjoy the scenic beaches and abundant wildlife at Hilton Head, before traveling to Savannah to tour its historic districts showcasing 19th-century wealth and opulence. In Jekyll Island, visit “Millionaire’s Village,” a National Historic Landmark with 240-acres of extravagant homes and winter cottages built over 100 years ago. On your final stop at Amelia Island, take a river cruise and walking tour through the Victorian seaport of Fernandina Beach.
14-night America’s Great River Cruise
Span the length of the Mississippi. History and culture unfold as you cross the country from north to south on this enriching voyage. Enjoy relaxing scenic sailing as the landscape changes from the bluffs of the North to the bayous ofthe South. Along the way, tap your feet to the rhythm of American folk, soul and jazz music—and taste a delicious array of regional cuisine.
7-night Niagara and the Great Lakes Cruise
Discover North America\’s wilderness alongside renowned cultural attractions while cruising the striking waterways of the Great Lakes. Immerse yourself in the lakes\’ compelling shipping history, experience the power of thundering Niagara Falls. Explore sheltered bays and woodlands to uncover complex ecosystems and hidden treasures.
7-Night Melodies of the Danube Cruise $3199
Journey along the Danube and see firsthand why this storied river has inspired generations of artists, poets, and musicians. Indulge your passion for timeless architecture and art in four magnificent capitals: Budapest, Bratislava, Vienna, and Prague. Let the hills come alive with the sounds of music in Salzburg and the Austrian Lake District.
Cruise Provider: AmaWaterways
7-night Medieval Treasures Cruise $2949
Get lost in the medieval chivalric atmosphere of Nuremberg’s Kaiserburg Castle, representative of the thousands of fortresses that dotted Germany’s landscape in the Middle Ages. Marvel at an immaculate example of Baroque architecture at the designated UNESCO World Heritage Würzburg Residenz, a reminder of life lived on a grand scale.
Cruise Provider: AmaWaterways
7-Night Gems of Southeast Europe Cruise $3199
Touch history in Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria and Romania, as you sail along the exotic lower Danube. Celtic fortifications, medieval towns and grand cities, along with the natural beauty of pastoral landscapes and the Danube’s famed Iron Gates, showcase the best of eastern Europe.
Cruise Provider: AmaWaterways
Discover More Vacations
Discover the Best in River Cruising
Our travel advisors are artists at creating captivating and memorable experiences on the most amazing rivers around the world. Want to cruise through France, Germany, Budapest, The Netherlands, China, Vietnam, Africa, or India? The options are endless! We know these majestic rivers well and will share our insider knowledge to ensure your trip is the perfect one for you.
Whether you are a solo adventurist, an extended family group, or a couple looking for a romantic getaway, our professional advisors will find the perfect river cruise for you.
Build Your Dream Vacation
Our travel advisors are standing by to answer any questions you might have. Simply call, email or fill out the form and we will contact you within 24 hours.